Autosampler for Gas Samples
The autosampler allows the sampling of gas from the environment or processing. The gas samples are bottled in each autosampler vial under system pressure. To this end, a double needle inserts the respective autosampler vial automatically and collects the relevant gas sample.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gas sampling at biogas plants or research reactors
- Greenhouse gas monitoring
- Research applications
- Needle plug-in automatic
- Auto sampler
- Control unit
- Applicable in the laboratory and field area
- Optional connection of several test sites (gas springs) to an autosampler
- Field housing available
- Can be integrated with higher-level systems and is thus controllable
|Automatic Gas Sampling System|
|Number of vials||216 pieces with a volume of 20 ml each|
Tolerable system pressure
|0.8…1.2 bar; other pressures on request|
|Membrane pump||Flow rate of membrane pump: 100 ml/min|
|Location of sampling||2 locations – e.g. connectable to two reactors or lysimeter|
|Adjustable parameters||Cycle time with sampling: Flushing time of vial and tubes|
Illustrations and descriptions may vary. The plant / product is subject to change depending on technical updates.
We will gladly give you an individual offer.