AGPS – Automatic Gas Sampling System
Soils are a source of environmental and climate-relevant tracer gas emissions due to microbial processes. The automatic gas sampling system with cover case is a field-tested system for tracer gas sampling and thus for determination of emission rates.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: email@example.com.
- Automatic recording of greenhouse gases
- Provision of gas samples with high resolution for specified time periods
- Minimal interaction of the surface to be sampled
- Possible determination of emission rates based on the analyzed gas samples
Automatic cover case (ACC)
- Dimension ACC: 70 x 70 x 7 cm
- Further dimensions on request
- Gas autosampling system with double needle pinhole automatic
- Max. samples: 216
- Sample volume: 20 ml