Leakage Tester DPG 1610, DIN EN 1610, DWA-A 139
DPG 1610 - For various inspections in water and air application fields
The state-of-the-art measurement technology for testing the leak-tightness of drains and channels in accordance with DIN 1610 (procedure W and L) and various other objects.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basis system DPG 1610 incl. probe and comprehensive software package for test preparation, test execution and report generation
Basis system DPG 1610 incl. probe
- Data logger length: 25 cm; width: 12.5 cm, height: 4 cm
- Waterproof IP65
- Display, 4 lines
- Connector sockets for the connection of a pressure sensor
- Power supply 4x1.5 V R6 batteries
- Interface USB 2.0 for data read out
- On-off switch
- Installed software (leak test software)
- Analysis software
- Supply comes in case
- Probe 1: air pressure probe incl. quick coupling, measuring range 0 ... 500 mbar, accuracy class 0.2% (linearity), cable length 10 m
- Probe 2: vacuum tube with quick coupling, measuring range -1 bar ... 0 bar, accuracy class 0.2% (linearity), cable length 10 m
- Probe 3: High pressure probe with quick coupling range 0 - 25 bar, accuracy class 0.2% (linearity), cable length 10 m
|Leakage Tester DPG 1610|
|consisting of||Probe, cable incl. connection, data logger, USB-interface cable and carrying case|
|possible probes||air pressure probe (0 bis 500 mbar)
vacuum probe (-1 bis 0 bar)
high pressure probe (0 bis 25 bar)
|accuracy class probe||0,2 % linearity|
|cable lenght||10 m|
|connection||1 x pressure probe; USB 2.0 interface|
|Power supply||4 x 1,5 V R6 batteries|
Illustrations and descriptions may vary. The plant / product is subject to change depending on technical updates.
We will gladly give you an individual offer.