Lab-Transfer-Modul - mass balanced analysis
The Lab-Transfer Module is designed to prepare the original groundwater sample (collected by GW shuttle at in-situ pressure conditions) for the analytical measurements in the lab. The gaseous phase is separated from the liquid-solid phase by controlled de-pressurization, resulting in partial samples for analytics. The sample preparation is monitored by the measurement of physico-chemical parameters.
On the website of our project partner DGFZ you can find more information abeout the shuttle-lab-transfer
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closed, pressure-resistant container
- Sensorics for the determination of sample parameters during of controlled de-pressurization and for the quantification of generated gas volumes
- Lab analysis of the separated gaseous and liquid-solid samples
- Model-based mass balance
- Analysis and quantification of dissolved gases and volatile organic compounds
- Analysis of groundwater sample by considering the changed phase equilibrium under ambient (lab) conditions, in particular meeting mass balance completely
- Representative groundwater analytics, in particular in the case of large contaminations