Pilot Container for Biogas Tests
Pilot container - Customized pilot container for the testing of biogas-production
The pilot container will be produced fully customized. It is possible to use the container for wet / dry fermentation and also for percolator requirements and can be used under continuous or batch operation.
For this test facility we offer the whole working package incorporating the complete planning procedure incl. HAZOP (hazard and operability study) analysis up to delivery turn-key solutions.
The equipment features of the pilot container (measurement devices, control equipment, feeding devices) will be realized according to the customer requirements. The bio reactor including electrical heating and mixing system is made of stainless steel.
For health and safety compliance the test facility is equipped with a gas warning system. Depending on the design, the test plant is mounted in a 20ft. maritime container which is CSC compliant.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: email@example.com.
- Container based fully equipped (air condition, electrical installation, etc.)
- Bioreactor, stainless steel with different working volume
- Automatically feed and discharge (Optional)
- Electrical heating
- Two level stirrer with gastight shaft
- Dosage pumps for pH-control (Optional)
- Gas bag to collect gas samples
- Measurement equipment
- Gas quantity
- pH-Value / Redox-Potential / temperature
- gas quality measurement system
- SENSOcontrol with touch panel